One of the biggest news that broke the Internet from FUTA in the year 2021 is the National Universities Commission (NUC) for FUTA Medicine and Surgery course after a resource assessment and verification visit by panel of experts.
However; due to because it's a new course programme, there's little to no information online about how to go registering for the course most especially for Aspirants.
On this article, we have decided to share you the list of some Important Information you need to know as an Aspirant for the FUTA Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) course.
How to Register for the FUTA Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) Course
Other Important Information You Need To Know About the FUTA Medicine and Surgery Course
- FUTA does not collect fees for change of institutions and course . That process is within the purview of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- FUTA has not collected and cannot collect any fee for post - UTME Screening from candidates who have not effected the necessary changes on JAMB Portal
- The Process for change of institutions and course is not within the control of FUTA .It is an exclusive function of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- CANDIDATES can ONLY pay for the screening with FUTA when the necessary changes have been made on the JAMB Portal .And ONLY JAMB can authorize this on its portal.
- Candidates and their parents / sponsors are STRONGLY advised not to fall victims to antics of fraudsters who may want to take advantage of the situation to scam them
- The necessary units and officials of FUTA are in constant touch with officials of JAMB who have given strong assurances that the glitches will be sorted out in due course and there will be sufficient time for interested candidates to register for the screening.
DOWNLOAD: FUTA Post UTME Practise and Past Questions (All Subjects)
[Share article with friends]