Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme aims to enhance learning opportunities among Nigerians by providing a yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
[Did You Miss] - FUTA Now Allow Undegraduates To VIEW/PRINT Their Results
Who can apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020?
Applicant must: 👇
1. Be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Currently be a FULL TIME Undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian University, accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
3. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application.
4. Not be a beneficiary of similar awards from the Industry
The following categories of students need not apply;
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200 level students with CGPA of less than 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system
- 300 levels students and above
- Students who are current beneficiaries of similar awards from the industry
How to apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/
- Applications closes on "October 31, 2020."
- Examination details will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends. ;)
[Share article with friends]