WELCOME TO FutaNewsandGist
The Number 1 Blog on Opportunities, Latest Updates, Reading Materials, Past Questions and lots more for all FUTA Students - be it Aspirants, Undergraduates, and Graduates.
For faster updates, you should like our Facebook FanPage, Follow us on Twitter and Catch all our Photos 'n' Videos Stories on Instagram.
Before students enter the hall for the MEE test, FUTA News and Gist Team decided to share 4 amazing tips for you that might come handy before you start the MEE test and perhaps even other test too.
5 Handy Preparation Tips Before You Start A Test/Exam1. Get Your Instruments Ready - In this case of MEE Test, you should have your instruments ready - Set squares, French curves, Ruler, Compass, and etc. Do not imagine you can try to borrow instruments from a fellow student as he/she might also be busy with the materials at that present moment.
2. Believe in Yourself - Sometimes it's not the lack of Knowledge or how-to that makes people fail at something, it is the lack of confidence. For most students; MEE is dreadful and although while we at FUTA News and Gist cannot ascertain whether the course is stressful or not, what we can tell you is
- "The Man who Believes in Himself Has Already Won The Race Before The Race Started"
3. Prepare your Title Block - It had earlier been said that Students who are coming for the MEE Test should come with a single MEE Paper. Hence it is advisable you should prepare your title block likewise border line. Do not wait till you enter the hall before you start preparing because of the time. [we shall talk about the time on the 5th point]
4. Read before the day and not on the day - Do not wait for the D-day before you start reading or preparing for any test/exam, you should endeavor to prepare before the D-day. Work out, Read, Draw and Prepare on past examples and you'll find yourself getting accustomed to it.
Read also: PDF MEE Reading Material
5. Be mindful of Time - According to GNS, "Time is defined as a limited non-renewable resource" in which this simply means every single seconds count! Slow and Steady wins the race and ensure you maximize the time given to you
Wishing you all the best.
If you like this post, feel free to share it with your friends using the share buttons below.
Do also leave comment if you had questions/suggestions about this post
[Share article with friends]