This is to inform the public that The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all eligible candidates for a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise which is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 26th to Friday, 28th January, 2022 at the University campus.
More information about the pre-admission screening exercise as well as deadline can be found below;
FUTA PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
1. Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB).
2. Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and required to sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to:
1. check the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for mode of payment for application;
2. download, complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online;
3. and print out a copy.
COMING TO FUTA EP 1: ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER FUTA || Download eBook
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue:
1. JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
2. Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
3. Evidence of payment via REMITA.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application/Registration Form will be available online between Monday, 10th and 24th January, 2022.
For more information, kindly visit the University website - www.futa.edu.ng or call 08126049786.
COMING TO FUTA EP 2: Likely Obstacles and how to Overcome theme
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
*. Candidates are also expected to observe all COVID-19 protocols which will strictly be maintained and enforced at the venue.
Mr R. A. Arifalo
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖